But Howard, why are you giving the book away?
Many businesses can succeed through crisis with a solid strategic plan, so I just want to give a few thousand books out during these crazy times. I obviously can't afford to do this forever, so please get your copy now before they're all gone. I bought 2,000 copies from my publisher for you – so you don't pay for the book itself. I just ask you to pay $6.95 to cover the cost of shipping.
Sooner or later, every business owner finds themselves working too much “in” the business rather than “on” the business. While working harder than ever, they know their organization could be growing faster and generating greater profits. To generate the traction and significant growth they seek, leaders need strategies to create and sustain a great business as well as ways to break through the invisible
barriers that often prevent forward movement.
- Identify mindsets that are essential to creating a great company
- Recognize the necessary steps to increase employee engagement
- Develop a strategy that leads to faster growth and higher profitability
- Align everyone to fewer priorities that will greatly impact results
- Ensure the right people are in the right seats and are doing the right thing
- Build a culture of accountability